Saturday, February 10, 2007

Howdy from West Texas!

I'm American by birth, and Texan by the Grace of God!

God, guns and guts made America great; but the guns mean nothing if God's not showing you the way, and if you ain't got the guts to walk in the path He's showing you.

A friend of mine sent me a poem that at first I thought was kind of dorky, but then I got to liking it. Whoever wrote it is pretty smart. I'll be posting it next up.

That poem got me to looking around and thinking some. I been reading up alot about Islam, especially here in the blogosphere. It's been confirming what I've been thinking. I'll be sharing my thoughts with you as I post on this blog and as I visit yours.

A couple of thoughts I'll share with you right now:

You jihadis ain't the first to come against us, and you won't be the last. I'll say a prayer over your graves as we send you to Allah, but believe you me the United States of America will piss on the grave of radical Islam.

You gun-control nuts can have my guns when you and your jihadi buddies pry them from my cold, dead fingers -- and good luck trying!

God bless America, God bless freedom-loving people all over the world, and God bless the Great State of Texas, the best State in the best Country on God's earth!

6 comments:

Yankee Doodle said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Tex!

I like your blog already; and I've already linked to you, and advertised you a little.

You need to get some links up.

The Green Arrow said...

Way to go.

Together we can defeat these madmen.


God Bless America.

Highest Infidelity said...

Y.D. -- thanks! I'll work on formatting as soon as I can.

G.A. -- I'm not real smart on history, but I'm smart enough to know that America earned its freedom in large part because of the tradition of freedom we inherited from our mother country. God bless y'all.

Together we WILL defeat them!

Eyes said...

Welcome HI! You might want to add a little to your profile also, without too much detail.. at least that's my motto... I like your writing style. It reminds me of an old western movie:>D That's a compliment. I too am born in the USA, but got to Texas asap.

btw, yankee doodle directed me here.

Highest Infidelity said...

Hey, Eyes!

Thanks. People tell me I got more of a southern accent. I was born in East Texas and spent time farther east as a kid. I got relatives in the Deep South too. I talk to them alot. I suppose that's why people say I got a kinda southern accent.

Trouble is I don't write for a living. I wind up writing kinda like I talk.

I'm still not as computer smart as I wish. So I'm still trying to figure out how much personal information I wanna give out.

I'm worried because I've seen stuff on the internet saying that the jihadis are checking out the net including the blogosphere. They know folks are learning the truth about them. Sooner or later they're going to do something about it.

Part of me wouldn't mind dancing with them, but I don't want to get caught with my pants down.

Eyes said...

HI, IMHO it's best to keep your identity cloaked as much as possible. The way I look at it, I don't put my name and address out there, but do say enough to give people an idea of what kind of person I am (if that makes any sense). I also try to only write stuff I could back up, so to speak, except when I'm posting cartoons etc:>D Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to the article you're working on.